Guest CM Mirror

Welcome Creators! (READ ME BEFORE TRYING TO POST)

Hey folks, just bought the alpha hoping to see a worthy replacement for Black and White (god - no pun intended - knows how long I spent on that game); here's hoping it won't be too "simmy", with bubbly-buttons and resorting to cuteness rather than depth of gameplay.

I may be a bit bitter from past experiences. ;P

Hey guys!!! Can't wait for this game to launch!

Hi I'm Caitlin from England and I recently stumbled upon a letsplay of this game and fell in love. 

Hey! 

I'm from Sweden. I look forward to the game and have been checking it for a while now and I'm really excited to see how this game will develop!

Hello Everyone!! Fellow gamer from the USA!! So excited to hear about this game, just got it yesterday and I'm super happy with it!! Can't wait to help out and excited to see what you have in store for it :)

13 hours ago, Linnycait said:

Hi I'm Caitlin from England and I recently stumbled upon a letsplay of this game and fell in love. 

Which let's play did you watch because that's exactly how I found this game too. xD

Hi all, Marty form Australia here, Game looks awesome so far !!!. Love the interface. looking forwards to getting stuck into this one, cobbers.... 

Hello from UK - really enjoying the journey on this game, and the sharing of ideas and information from Crytivo

Big hello to everyone.

Hi, i also forgot to introduce myself. An apology for that :emoticon-00111-blush:.
I'm from Germany and a unity developer at my own.

You have made a awesome experience so far. I also very appreciating the amount of work and love you guys put into the community. Looking forward to see more soon.

Sorry for my English by the way.

Hello i am Bronze.

KBull Here! Amazing game, to say the least. Tons of potential. I already can't wait for the beta. I just bought this wonderful game (I got the $40 package) and despite the bugs, I am having a blast. Current record before game crash. Adults 42 - Children 2

Looking like an awesome game. Found some minor bugs/typos of first play through, will submit in relevant thread

Ready to report some buggyness. :)

Love the look.

Hello! The universim is an awsome looking and promising game, looking forward to see all what it got to give us.

Hello lads! I'm Guillaume from Canada! I've been waiting for such a game since Black and White haha! This is so insipiring

Hello Everyone,

My name is Nathan Mitchell and I am a software engineer from New Mexico.  I currently work for a company that supplies software solutions for the public sector.  Nice to meet you all and glad to have a chance to test such an awesome game and watch it as it develops.  

Thanks,

Nate

first post.

Bought the game yesterday and played with every little thing I could. I can't wait until this game is finished!!!

thanks

hello, i am from Ireland only just bought the game, ran into res issues any one know any easy fixes for this issue.

Hi everyone,

I'm Paws, I only discovered Universim at the weekend and bought it right away cus it looks great!

Now playing it for the second time this week and trying to note when odd things happen.

Will report any issues in due course. So far, with everything set to maximum, the graphics look great and it's running very smoothly, great work!

Proud new owner of the game. Great job so far - can't wait to see what you all have up your sleeves. :-) 

Loving the Game, cant wait to see how it develops and also cant wait for a save option :)

Hello from Romania :)

Hello from the USA! I'm typing this as the download is finishing up. I can't wait to start exploring this awesome game!