Guest CM Mirror

Welcome Creators! (READ ME BEFORE TRYING TO POST)

Hey Everyone! Jack here from the UK:)

Hello everybody, i'm from France and sorry for my por english. this game will be awesome !!

Greetings all! LonelyGloom's the name. I'm Australian and I stumbled upon a let's play of universim only yesterday and I'm immediately hooked. So very keen to get started! :D

I am very excited to see where this game goes. Sure wish I could save my game though, and that it wouldn't randomly crash so often. Especially since I can't save.

Greetings from northern Italy :)

I knew this game just few days ago and today i purchased the alpha pack, so i believe in you guys :)

Hello from the eastern US...I just found out about this game 2 days ago and love what I see so far!  I'm happy to support such a great team and hopefully, a great game.  Keep up the good work:)

reposting cause it seems like someone forgot to add 'creator' to my account :)

G-day guys Blake here from Australia. this game looks awesome. Hmmm what would i do with the power of a god? first thing I'm not going to do...Die. Second, i suppose i would go nice on them for the first millennia or so, to lead them into a false sense of security. and then BANG! Go full tyrant on them. Then disappear or a few thousand years and make them question if i even existed. Only to come back and slaughter them all!.. lolz

Hi All, Just joined and really looking forward to follow the development of this great game, really nice to be able to follow it through the alpha. Keep up the great work :) 

Hello all!  I finally decided to buy the game.  So far it looks really good, and hopefully more content will release soon.

Really like the concept of this game. Will certainly buy it the first chance i get ^^

Hey everyone!

Hey all. Game looks promising. Starting in the stone age takes me back to my youth!

On 14.6.2016 at 10:59 PM, Mirror said:

Banner.jpg

Welcome Creators!
Thank you for joining The Universim forums!

To get you started, we've compiled a short list of FAQs and helpful links. Take a look through everything and then make an introductory post to say Hello! To all your fellow creators. (You MUST make a reply post first to be able to start new topics in locked areas. Once you have a post count of one (1) the rest of the forum will unlock. This is to help prevent spam. Posting in this thread is a great way to do that!)

Once you've had a look around and introduced yourself, you'll get a shiny new 56ea129cce9de_Icon128x128.jpg.814e7a8790 badge! This little badge is our Thank You for joining us here on the forums and a way to get you started with our award system!

FAQ

Q. I bought the 25$ edition of the game, but I can't play anything more than a demo?
A. You need to have purchased at least the 40$ edition on our website to play immediately

Q. I bought, or backed at a package level that grants early Alpha Access but I can't find where to download the game?
A. Make sure you're logged into the user dashboard, then you should see the Alpha Download image, below that image is your Game Key. Kickstarter backers can use that key to download the game via Steam, all other backers can use the download link for the stand alone version. For more information on how to download the game, please read our Dedicated Alpha FAQ.

Q. I'd like to upgrade my backer package, how can I do that?
A. You can request a backer upgrade through our support system HERE

Q. I found a bug with the current version of the game where can I report it?
A. You can search for existing reported bugs, or report a new bug HERE

Q. Can I stream or make videos with the Alpha?
A. Yes! If you do, please post a link to your stream or video HERE. We'd love to see what you've created!

Q. I cant post or make a new topic is most areas!

A. You MUST make a reply post first to be able to start new topics in locked areas. Once you have a post count of one (1) the rest of the forum will unlock. This is to help prevent spam. Posting in this thread is a great way to do that!

Helpful Links
Help Desk and Support Center
Dashboard
Most Recent Patch Notes

"Welcome to the Stone Age" Nuggets Avatars
We made some awesome avatars for you guys. Pick yourself one from below and don't hesitate to use them on other forums.
Let us know which one is your favorite one. And don't forget to share them with your friends!

Avatars.jpg             DOWNLOAD AVATARS HERE

Hello

On 28.6.2016 at 10:35 PM, PapaDapolous said:

Seems I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Jay, I love god games, I'm sad that there are so few good modern god games that aren't linear turn based piles of dung. In comes Universim! Really enjoying the prospect of this game and the game play so far. Can't wait for alpha and I look forward to providing as much input as can.

Yeah! I really agrea with you. In my opinion this game looks and feels really great. I have spent about 30+ hours in Alpha already. And kan`t wait for aditional stuff to be in the game to try out.

Really can't wait to see the game when it's finished!

Heya ...

I love procedural programming and am writing my own procedural infinite world generator.

I mainly bought the game for inspirational purposes and to be entertainment *smiles*

And let's face it ... it just looks awesomely cute :lol: 

Hello world. New here, I bought the Mammoth version but don't really know the difference between that and the T-Rex edition. The list looks the same now that I think about it, the T-Rex doesn't have wallpaper but Mammoth does, and the 100 dollar one has Wallpaper too.

Guest CM Mirror
54 minutes ago, ferny said:

Hello world. New here, I bought the Mammoth version but don't really know the difference between that and the T-Rex edition. The list looks the same now that I think about it, the T-Rex doesn't have wallpaper but Mammoth does, and the 100 dollar one has Wallpaper too.

T-rex should come with wallpapers, It looks like it simply got left out of the description.

As far as the difference between Mammoth, T-rex and Brontosaurus:

Brontosaurus grants you all the previous tier items + you get to name a famous building and have your name in the credits,

T-rex grants you all previous tier items + you get to name a planet and get a certificate for that planet

Mammoth edition grants you all previous tier items + you get to name a citizen after your self

Hello.

I still can't post anything, so making a second reply to see if it changes anything,.

Hi All i'm new on this forum just purchased the Mammoth package.  This game is looking awesome!!!

Thanks a lot!

wondering what i have done to be forgotten after 3 posts :emoticon-00107-sweating:

Thanks for the FAQ's