Guest CM Mirror

Welcome Creators! (READ ME BEFORE TRYING TO POST)

Hello! Just recently bought the game and loving it c:

Thank you, for the info. I am looking forward to the finished product.

Great game and recent update is awesome. I'll be submitting some bug reports soon

Hey im looking forward to this game :)

Sadly I cannot play it yet because of a bug but it looks great!

Hello all.   

I've been trying to play the Alpha without using the forums, just to see how easy it is to play/get started without help.  It's been ok thus far, but the newest patch has led me to register to use the forums.  Can't wait for the save feature to come into play, so I can get farther than a handful of buildings.  

Hello!  Very excited to see the finished product; have been enjoying the alpha so far!

First post for me.  Been playing the alpha for a few days now.  I am really loving it, but I'm getting tired of seeing Coming Soon! all over the place.  What is soon?  It'd be more helpful if we had an In Development or something to let us know what feature is being worked on.

Well hello all,

Just got the game for the Alpha access, love it so far. Wish I could save the progress :P

Hi, all :)

Can't wait for more content.

Also i have a problem with the textboxes. There's always only written: example "Localization Data is missing for (Tooltip/stoneTooltip)".

Everywhere, where i guess should stand sd example :"Stone"

have i done something wrong while installing it or is this normal cause of the alpha?

Greets and keep on the good work :)

I saw the game on the youtube of BestInSlot and was reminded about it, so instantly bought it! I only have a problem with booting the game, so after this first comment, I'm heading off to the Bug section! :D Cheers!

I'm excited for this game. A fun concept. I miss being a god

Hi everyone :) Greetings from Serbia

Hello everyone! Glad to be part of this great games progress!

Hey,

My name is Syan, I'm from Belgium.

I'm 14 years old.

I love playing these kind of games, mostly cause of the creative mind behind it.

:$

This is a reply to prove I'm not a spambot.  Or maybe I am, but was just programmed to make this reply to get past this hurdle in posting.  Or maybe the rest of you are spambots, and I'm being lured to a processed meat death....

Hello! I am Achilles and I recently bought the Universim! Looking forward to playing it and getting involved with the community.

Hello!

i saw this on Kickstarter and I had to back it! It has been a while since we had a decent 'God game' and this one looks to be excellent! I love the art style, simple yet beautiful. I cannot wait for this game to come out!

Hello :) I'm from Almere (near Amsterdam) the Netherlands. I never heard of this game before. I found a reference to it on youtube in one of the top game lists.

Have fun!

Looking forward to the release, can't wait to get my universim going!

Hællø.

Hello developers and fellow explorers/gamers/testers. 

I just want to make myself known to the community as I am a new player who bought this game 2 days ago. 

I cannot wait till this game gets more updates, so far this game is amazing and plays great.

If I find any bugs/glitches or if I have any feedback I will post them in the proper sections.

To all, enjoy the game and to the devs keep up the good work. 

Best of regards!

Hey guys! I'm a graphic designer and architectural draftsman pursing studies in university to become an architect. I live in Canada, Qc. Just found out about this game and even if I can't play more then a couple hours a week at most, I am glad to help out any way I possibly can! I love this game already, I love the thoughts behind it and hope it goes well.

Hopefully I can get involved more directly if I find the time and talk with the right people :P

Cheers!

Hi, I'm Charly from Argentina, i just saw the demo and buy it to play it now.