Guest CM Mirror

Welcome Creators! (READ ME BEFORE TRYING TO POST)

Hello!!! Im new!

Hi everyone :D

Hello ! BenBacken here !

I've been following the game from afar, but I have recently decided to jump in.

Hello Guys, I love god games and digging what I am seeing so far, here's to some awesome development

Hello creators! Glad to be here, at the beginnings! Looking forward to the next update.

Hello everyone :)

i simply love it

Hello!

Friends of Crytivo, I comment to wish you many successes in your work, the game is excellent, the idea of listening to the community and giving them that game they so much like is more than admirable, with each update they create a work of art and I am proud to have been part of her. Greetings from Costa Rica and continue to take advantage of that great talent they have .. !!!

Hello!

hello

Hello, I'm old!

Did you really take away my access to the forums just like that without informing me because I hadn't posted anything?

prefer to go by blade 

awesome game i currently am playing  but followed its progression for sometime for at least a year and  a half so far it has not been an investment i have regreted and i can only have positive thoughts for this game ;) and its outcome! 

https://gyazo.com/4afa156a3ce678acb3e2c1cc0e6ea342

a little gyazo  for the whales:O

Hey Everyone! Just bought this game and it looks amazing! Can't wait to start playing it!

fell in love with this game watching other youtubers play it. can't wait to make some video's of it just got the game finally :)

check me out on youtube: Richard Ingame

just found this game decided to take the risk and try it out so far im having fun

Hello

hello

oi

Hello!

This game is awesome 

Nice!

Greetings from Norway (no this is not a postcard) I've been playing Universim for half a week now and it's been a wild ride. Things started off very smooth and solid with my population to the point of excess food and water. Yesterday I had nuggets dying left and right of old age and a sandstorm blew in and brought my population from mid-20's to just 4, luckily it was a balance of male and female and I was able to speed reproduce the population with LeCupidon and now my population is at 38! Now my food reserves are diminishing at an astounding rate, but that's not a real problem for me. My problem is that I've upgraded my reservoir and archive but they've disappeared, they're still in the building UI but they're not visible nor clickible though they still function. It is a mild hassle to rely on autosaves that I fortunately set to 15 but I would like an explanation or a fix before my wells, engineers, water pumps, farms, fishing huts, cemetery, warehouse, and hospital gets upgrades. I have not tried reloading a save to see if they come back but if they don't then I will bring this up again. Otherwise I'm enjoying myself like there's no tomorrow 😁

Very excited about this game!

Obligatory post