Guest CM Mirror

Welcome Creators! (READ ME BEFORE TRYING TO POST)

hello all cant wait to play this game!!

I'm glad to join

Hey guys, I#m Martin from Germany - I hooked up on the game on Steam and was one of those guys wondering, why there were comments but no download option... so I looked on the website and... guess what bought immediately (even though only for 40dollars).

I really love the game just now! And here I am - I hope Ill find some bugs to help you guys continue the extraordinary work, you realised until now!

Hey guys and gals, I'm Cry from Hostile Paradigm or HSTL for short. I am a wife, mother of 2, nurse by trade and gamer for life. I learned about this game at Pax South and had to have. Can't wait to play and see where the games goes from here.

Hello I have just entered the Alpha, hailing from good old Seattle... and am getting my first well to build.... oops my Nuggets have died... hey build that well you dang Nugget...

hello everyone :) i finally got the alpha after eyeballing this game for several months, its still downloading atm and i cant wait to try it out!

Hello there Community,

My name is Oliver and right now I'm downloading the game and can't wait to start playing.
I'm from Germany and currently am a student and should be learning Math right now, but yeah.. This looks much more fun :D 

As soon as I saw a YouTube video from Draegast about this game, I bought it and played it. Lots of fun! Gonna play the heck outta this game!

How's it going? I am very excited for this game. Great idea and Nice Job so far.

Howdy, from NJ US here, started messing around with the last alpha, enjoying myself so far.. very excited to continue testing and leaving feedback. 

hey guys! 

I'm from Germany/Poland but currently am living in the U.S. 

I just recently found out about this game and I'm definitely looking forward to playing it!! :) 

( already played the alpha version a few times. LOVE IT!) 

Love this game! 

Hailing from Arizona! Been playing this game for a while and decided it was time to join the community.

Fun game so far and looking forward to new features.

I'm haveing an issue with downloading the newest patch v 13 can someone please help i am on windows 10

hi guys :P

HI all.

Hi! I'm cabaize from the U.S. Very excited about this game!

hi! from the west midlands (England) looking forward to playing.

hello my name is Alfonzo, this game seems really fun and i want to play it but i only bought the 25$ kickstarter, anyway i could put in those extra 15$? so i can play :)

Welcome@Ironfonz, if you want to put in those extra 15$, follow this link: https://crytivogames.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/6000117815-how-can-i-upgrade-my-backers-level-

And thanks for supporting the game :)

Greetings! I look forward into getting into the game.

Made the mistake of purchasing the game before creating a dashboard account, so I'm waiting for my account to be established from my purchase (as it says no such account exists via password reset). :( Is there anything I need / can do?

Hello !

My name is c1emen7 I'm a 25 years old guy from France living in Australia.

I discovered the game a long time ago, but I recentely brought the game because the more videos I was watching the more I liked the game.

This is a first time for me buying a game before it's finished and I hope I will be able to help the game, with everyone else, to be better and better (even if it's by helping on a tiny mini little element ;)).

P.S. : I don't know where I am supposed to post that so I'll post it here : I don't think I might be the only one to tell you that but if you do need help to translate the game in French I'll be really happy to help you to do it.

Cheers everyone !

Hello everyone,

I go by the online name of Blackmyst0, but everyone can call me Black or Myst for short. I just learned of the game today and immediately bought and downloaded the Alpha Release. Absolutely wonderful if I do say so myself!!!! Looks amazing on all high graphical settings and I look forward to every new addition to the game as it comes out.

Thanks to Sl1pg8r for showing me this lovely game!