Sign in to follow this  
norsegryphon

Nuggets stuck at eatery v 0.0.8

What client version you downloaded: standalone PC

What part of the system was the bug/issue encountered in:  Game client

Are you able to replicate the problem:  Always

Detailed description of the problem:   Nuggets will get "stuck" at the eatery while trying to obtain food. Leading up to all 8 slots (6?) plus the cooks eventually starving or dying of thirst while waiting . Once two nuggets arrive at the same time it will start a chain reaction which leads to the death of eatery workers and those waiting to eat. As one dies, a new nugget will eventually take its place. Without the ability to destroy buildings it meant the end of the game. Creating a second eatery did help once the eventual deaths and births settled the population.

This bug has already been submitted. We appreciate the additional information. Also, thanks for following the proper format though.

I'll stick this in here as well, they get stuck on corpses, usually where a nugget dies next to a building, occurs mostly with builders who move around abit during their building process, then they die of thirst/hunger themselves.  In the eatery they all die in the same spot.

3 hours ago, Martin said:

I'll stick this in here as well, they get stuck on corpses, usually where a nugget dies next to a building, occurs mostly with builders who move around abit during their building process, then they die of thirst/hunger themselves.  In the eatery they all die in the same spot.

this should be resolved with next patch.  if you still have issues then, let us know!

just realised this in is 3 days.. i'll leave off making reports until then ;)

Sign in to follow this