Sign in to follow this  
Big_Boy

Nuggets Act Strange ?

I saw nuggets walking on the ohter side of my world ? they left base and then start complaining that he/she is tursty ?

also saw population doesn't grow mutch ... ?

anyone else has that issue ?

Tried the new patch today and had some issues with nuggets as well. They were normal for a while, breeding a little bit, and then many of them just stood in place until they died. Only one out of the 5 total was going about things normally, the rest froze in place until they died of thirst. 

exactly my problem, cant even get a bit further because they just stand there and thats it, not doing anything and just die :T

I've also got the same issue. The game starts off fine and once the population reaches around 25-30 nuggets, majority start to stand in one place until they died. I've noticed it more so in quarrymen or couriers. I've also noticed some nuggets wandering all the way to the other side of the world as well then dying of thirst. The image is of all the dead nuggets that have gathered. :lol:

Screen Shot 2016-05-18 at 22.14.11.png

I can't even get more then 8 nuggets, they seems to stop on that number ...

Hope the dev's can explain this ofc ... :s.

that wandering on the ohter side off the world is a real issue,

Never seen this issue before... Can you gather more information about those nuggets getting on the other side of the planet ? For no reason ? Are they all doing the same job ? Everything that can help us understand it or reproduce it.

the one @nekocho have reported is a known issue with courriers, the team is working on it, should be resolved with next patch.

For Nuggets just stuck without reason i've got it once and they go back to work 10s later, Do you have more info too on this one ? 

As far as i seen, when they gather resources they don't see the resources close to the epic center. They walk over the planet to get some. So they don't wander off they are gathering resources but far away from the epic center.

so far they get thursty and die ofc if it is to far away.

Also @ some point they all died of hunger and no water ? eaters where working.

Has something change about mating procedure ? seems they take verry long time to mate and get childeren.

Similar to what @Big_Boy mentioned, it's only occurred to me twice where they went across the world to gather resources when there are some close by and they all died of hunger or thirst. I've noticed those times they were mostly quarrymen again it happened once population reached past 25. 

Sign in to follow this