MKExec

Version 0.0.8 Clock runs backwards

Hello,

at first I wanted to say that's I'm really impressed how the game developes month by month. I'm really excited about every patch that's will follow. If you keep on moving like this this is going to be an 'alltime must have game'.

Most of the bugs I found out during the test of Version 0.0.8 were reported. But I found out that something seems to be wrong with the clock. Sometimes it works properly and sometimes the Nugget's travel back in time as the clock just moves backwards.

Can't wait for the next Updates to see more improvements. And I'm also really excited about developing to Stone age. This will be just awesome.

Keep on rockin'!

Greetings 

Thanks for your support man ! We really appreciate it, if you have some suggestion and other report to make, feel free to send them !

That clock issue is an already reported bug ! Team is working on it !

@Lucas Norr could explain how the clock works a lot better than I can. I do think its working as it is intended to right now. When you scroll to the left you go back in time (Think central time zone going to pacific, etc.) You also have rotational time which factors into all this also but hopefully whenever lucas has a chance he can explain this better than I can.