Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
SimGuy2020

Placing Water Pumps - (Version 7 Die Hard)

Recommended Posts

What client version you downloaded: (Steam version or dashboard/standalone client download, PC)

What part of the system was the bug/issue encountered in: (In-Game using Steam Client )

Are you able to replicate the problem: (None At All)

Detailed description of the problem: Using the tutorial-in game while it say's, I could place water pump right away after placing epic center so I can draw water. All I'm seeing a Red Box do I need place it with a building sort of type?! Of course where new to theses pumps. 

http://n61i.imgup.net/2016041512449a.jpg screenshot #1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, simguy2014 said:

What client version you downloaded: (Steam version or dashboard/standalone client download, PC)

What part of the system was the bug/issue encountered in: (In-Game using Steam Client )

Are you able to replicate the problem: (None At All)

Detailed description of the problem: Using the tutorial-in game while it say's, I could place water pump right away after placing epic center so I can draw water. All I'm seeing a Red Box do I need place it with a building sort of type?! Of course where new to theses pumps. 

http://n61i.imgup.net/2016041512449a.jpg screenshot #1

@simguy2014 You need to find a lake and the pump will snap onto it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will give it again try. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Screen Shot #2 http://s68i.imgup.net/2016041513da4c.jpg

Kinda like this?! Still getting red box. Can't Reproduce. :(

I'm I warm or cold still far from the lake?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest AlexK

Hi @simguy2014 you need to find freshwater lakes. You should see light Beams Going up during pump placement, navigate there and place pump. You'll see that lakes are different. Sorry for confusion, this is still work in progress and we're gonna make it more obvious!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, simguy2014 said:

Screen Shot #2 http://s68i.imgup.net/2016041513da4c.jpg

Kinda like this?! Still getting red box. Can't Reproduce. :(

I'm I warm or cold still far from the lake?

Sir,

I should have elaborated more. Here is a screenshot. Enjoy the game!

1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I see... I come back for feedback.

Update: It working thanks guy's! http://k81i.imgup.net/2016041513694b.jpg screen shot #3

Now can reproduce, saw the light beams, right front of me! ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hrm. I haven't been able to get this to work, ever. I've tried placing all along a freshwater lake, in it, alongside it, nada. I had materials and everything. I'll see if I can reproduce and, if so, will record a short video demonstrating and link to it. 

lBUVYi9.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Phydra said:

Hrm. I haven't been able to get this to work, ever. I've tried placing all along a freshwater lake, in it, alongside it, nada. I had materials and everything. I'll see if I can reproduce and, if so, will record a short video demonstrating and link to it. 

lBUVYi9.png

I think that is the well you are trying to place in that image. It's just the water pump that needs to be connected to the lake.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

that's right ! issue resolved, locking the topic !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×