Sign in to follow this  
quave

Bug with repairing

What client version you downloaded: stand alone pc

What part of the system was the bug/issue encountered in: game client

Are you able to replicate the problem: only had the one play so far on newest patch where i found the problem

Detailed description of the problem: nuggets set to repair on the construction hut are not repairing building and are currently stuck on the spot walking (possible amazing moonwalking bug?) has anybody else had this problem or is it just me?

Same problem here 

I had this issue after 2h gameplay when I had some dead Nuggets on the ground blocking other ones... 

4 hours ago, quave said:

What client version yos dow tloaded: stand alone pc

What part of the system was the bug/issue encountered in: game client

Ase you able to replicate the problem: only had the one play so far on newest patch where i found the problem

Detailed description of the problem: nuggets set to repair on the construction hut are not repairing building and are currently stuck on the spot walking (possible amazing moonwalking bug?) has anybody else had this problem or is it just me?

I have been aware of the repair bug. Trying to make this bug happen 100% of the time has been an Issue. 

I will test this out later today. Thanks for the report. I will also let the devs team know about the dead nuggets. Both of these seem like critical Issues. 

27 minutes ago, KyloRen said:

...I will also let the devs team know about the dead nuggets. Both of these seem like critical Issues. 

No need to. Hopefully the graveyard will be implemented next patch so there won't be dead bodies any longer. That's why I did not report it myself. ^^ Nuggets start to die after a looooong playtime. So not really critical. ^^

Remember the time where you could only play 20 minutes... i think it's a really late game issue, so it's not really a big problem, it'll probably resolved by himself with other patch but don't worry the team is aware of that issue anyway.

On 3/25/2016 at 0:57 PM, KyloRen said:

I have been aware of the repair bug. Trying to make this bug happen 100% of the time has been an Issue.

I don't know the trigger here, but I have a screenshot that shows three key builders attempting to repair this water pump while the building is at 0% health.

I noticed that other buildings explode when they reach 0% health, except for this one - presumably because they are repairing it.

Maybe they don't repair the building quickly enough to overcome the decay rate?

I wasn't able to find a log file that shows anything related to this. Is one available?

Bug - V0.0.7 Key builders repair zero health.png

Sign in to follow this