Haruza

Carter (v.0.0.6) Distribution Center

What client version you downloaded: 0.0.6 

What part of the system was the bug/issue encountered in: Ingame

Are you able to replicate the problem: yes

Detailed description of the problem: The Distribution Center dont give out resources, so my peoples are dying and cant build any more 

tU1.jpg

tU2.jpg

@Haruzathey died from Hunger ? I've never seen that issue before, what version of the game did you use ? standalone or steam version ? Mac, Windows or Linux ?

I have the same bug, so I can toss in some info here.

Steam/Windows version: Nuggets will gather around the distribution center, but won't actually get resources or food from the 4 assigned workers there. Buildings go unbuilt, and they eventually starve to death. Curiously, the workers' queues show they are inquiring to needs/gathering mats/distributing mats, but I don't see to whom, nor does it seem to have any effect. The number of starving/stuck nuggets grows pretty steadily. Resources in all 3 stockpiles (stone, food, wood) stays nearly full at all times.

@ArsouilleSlic

I'm using standalone on windows

And when the nuggets dies in front of the distribution center, the other nuggets gets stuck in the line

@ArsouilleSlic have you been able to recreate this bug on your side. Waiting for an update about this?

:)

I have the same problem. There are about 10 of them just standing right in front of the distribution center... And now they are all dead of starvation even though I have over 700 food stockpiled.

I feel so bad when all my nuggets die because they are not given any food. The only ones who survive is the ones working in the distribution center.

That's good some more is experiencing the same problem. Maby we fix it :)

@Haruza Sorry man, if totally forget to answer you... :(
Don't worry the distribution center is on the work, that kind of bugs will probably be resolved quickly !

Np, just helping out finding bugs ;)