Janso

Nuggets not doing their jobs

Firstly, barely any of the people I assign to be foragers actually stay as foragers, and secondly, I can't seem to get any of my builders (I assigned 9 just to make sure it wasn't me) to start working on any construction sites, regardless of whether there are enough. And there are more than enough.

Moved to correct forum location.

2 hours ago, Janso said:

Firstly, barely any of the people I assign to be foragers actually stay as foragers, and secondly, I can't seem to get any of my builders (I assigned 9 just to make sure it wasn't me) to start working on any construction sites, regardless of whether there are enough. And there are more than enough.

First of all, please use this Format to Report a bug as it helps the devs a lot more and is clear to look at.

What client version you downloaded:

What part of the system was the bug/issue encountered in: 

Are you able to replicate the problem: 

Detailed description of the problem:

Second Thing.

Your builders just build houses. If you build a construction hut, add 2 Nuggets into it they will start other project as farm and distribution Center. Do they build anything in your village? Or absolutely nothing?

About the foragers, they are bugged as at some Point they stop collecting Food. A hot fix is going to be released this Weekend as far as my info is correct.

Thanks guys :) We started some internal testing of the hotfix, so hopefully we can your guys' workers to stop slacking soon.

56 minutes ago, Lucas Norr said:

Thanks guys :) We started some internal testing of the hotfix, so hopefully we can your guys' workers to stop slacking soon.

Just give out more god powers and I´ll Show you how I deal with slackers .... damn xD Give out a devil Emoji for the Forums :P

They just randomly build a ton of huts and ignore anything else in terms of the builders. Kind of annoying as in the tutorial I'm sure it says other buildings are meant to take priority.

33 minutes ago, Janso said:

They just randomly build a ton of huts and ignore anything else in terms of the builders. Kind of annoying as in the tutorial I'm sure it says other buildings are meant to take priority.

If they build huts only, thats because you didn´t build a Constructors hut from the menu. After Building one, click it and assign 2 Nuggets into it. Now those two build everything besides the huts.

Yes thank you I've managed to sort that. But I'm still having the issue where the nuggets I've got gathering food don't do what they're supposed to and everybody dies.

1 hour ago, Janso said:

Yes thank you I've managed to sort that. But I'm still having the issue where the nuggets I've got gathering food don't do what they're supposed to and everybody dies.

As they mentioned above, foragers currently have a bug in that they will stop doing their job when all fruit trees are used up in the area.  A hotfix is currently in the works, and the hope is to have this hotfix available to everyone soon.