Sky57

Issue: Nuggets stop foraging

4 minutes ago, AlexK said:

As we speak our Devs actually fixing this issue, we're also increasing distance on how far Nuggets can go for food. The things is, the way it works right now is actually perfect, but we need more tools to fight with it. We want to challenge with food harvested from trees, you'll be able to feed from 5 up to 10 Nuggets, but when you'll have more Nuggets you'll need to establish food production. Building Farms and Hunting will be a main source of food. During warm seasons farms will be a perfect choice, during cold winters, not so much, you'll need to hunt. But we're working to resolve this, to make it playable while we don't have all these things in place yet. Again, thanks for your amazing proactivity, this helps us a lot! 

;)

At some Point of my gameplay, a Nugget made a Bear disapear. Was that a Kind of hunting and did it actualy add Food to my Storages? And Great work on tzrying to fix this so fast! Great Team you got there!

32 minutes ago, AlexK said:

As we speak our Devs actually fixing this issue, we're also increasing distance on how far Nuggets can go for food. The things is, the way it works right now is actually perfect, but we need more tools to fight with it. We want to challenge with food harvested from trees, you'll be able to feed from 5 up to 10 Nuggets, but when you'll have more Nuggets you'll need to establish food production. Building Farms and Hunting will be a main source of food. During warm seasons farms will be a perfect choice, during cold winters, not so much, you'll need to hunt. But we're working to resolve this, to make it playable while we don't have all these things in place yet. Again, thanks for your amazing proactivity, this helps us a lot! 

;)

Maybe this should be a separate topic al together but harvesting from farms doesn't seem to add any food either... was my last resort when they stopped gathering from the trees.. all this resulted in a mass starvation

On a positive not they did have an intense mating session with 3! couples in one stone hut before that.. seems like they enjoyed that one :) 5 kids in one go (with beards and all) :P

Guest AlexK
1 hour ago, korniton said:

Well, at some Point I think we Need Food to be respawnable on trees or even whole trees growing new. As at some Point there wouldn´t be any Food on the planet besides Farming/hunting/fishing.

Already in production. We're also separating food from regular treed. We will have Trees, that holds wood and we will have Fruit Bushes, they hold Food Points. And food will grow back, or you'll be able to use the God Power to refill Bush.

Here is updated Fruit Bush visuals:

screenshot052.thumb.png.2d6a56092708e70escreenshot050.thumb.png.0067ec4baa5c3aa2screenshot051.thumb.png.56e0079420b0ff1c

Each biom will have different type of Fruit Bushes, some will have more food, some less. For example, in desert biomes there will be a very limited amount of food available.

1 minute ago, AlexK said:

Already in production. We're also separating food from regular treed. We will have Trees, that holds wood and we will have Fruit Bushes, they hold Food Points. And food will grow back, or you'll be able to use the God Power to refill Bush.

screenshot052.thumb.png.2d6a56092708e70escreenshot050.thumb.png.0067ec4baa5c3aa2screenshot051.thumb.png.56e0079420b0ff1c

Each biom will have different type of Fruit Bushes, some will have more food, some less. For example, in desert biomes there will be a very limited amount of food available.

Thats a really nice update there. I love Pictures. Is it going to happen in the hotfix for the Food bug or just later release?

5 minutes ago, Wyvern said:

Maybe this should be a separate topic al together but harvesting from farms doesn't seem to add any food either... was my last resort when they stopped gathering from the trees.. all this resulted in a mass starvation

On a positive not they did have an intense mating session with 3! couples in one stone hut before that.. seems like they enjoyed that one :) 5 kids in one go (with beards and all) :P

That harvesting bug is already reported. They looking into it as far as i know :D

Guest AlexK
Just now, korniton said:

Thats a really nice update there. I love Pictures. Is it going to happen in the hotfix for the Food bug or just later release?

Next Patch probably.

Just now, AlexK said:

Next Patch probably.

Not so bad. Just hoping for a hotfix on the Food bug as it really decreases the playtime right now witch of Course decreases the bug search for us.

32 minutes ago, AlexK said:

I love this. Your 3d artist are amazing.

The hotpatch will definitely have fixes to the forager bugs :) Currently planning to release it this weekend.

16 hours ago, Lucas Norr said:

The hotpatch will definitely have fixes to the forager bugs :) Currently planning to release it this weekend.

Goof Job on that one! Maybe I´ll than be able to get 1k Nuggets :P 

I have tried the game again. And it shows that I have no forages. When I go to the list of nuggets and their assignments, there  was one food collector among the builders, quarrymen and woodsmen. I built a farm and put two farmers on it, but it hadn't started producing. I did place a distribution center for food, but it said that the food was frozeded (their spelling). My rations went from over 150 to just 45 when I quit the game and the nuggets were starving. :emoticon-00107-sweating:

The Universim No food.png

1 hour ago, Sky57 said:

I have tried the game again. And it shows that I have no forages. When I go to the list of nuggets and their assignments, there  was one food collector among the builders, quarrymen and woodsmen. I built a farm and put two farmers on it, but it hadn't started producing. I did place a distribution center for food, but it said that the food was frozeded (their spelling). My rations went from over 150 to just 45 when I quit the game and the nuggets were starving. :emoticon-00107-sweating:

The Universim No food.png

I experienced the same issue. To add to it, the "Food Amount" counter, stopped going up or down. It got stuck on 45 Food, and never changed. All my nuggets died. I have no clue how to reproduce it.

28 minutes ago, Hessel said:

I experienced the same issue. To add to it, the "Food Amount" counter, stopped going up or down. It got stuck on 45 Food, and never changed. All my nuggets died. I have no clue how to reproduce it.

There will be a hotfix probably This Weekend. Devs are working on it.

we are currently testing the fixes now before it would be released to pub as a hotfix.