Sign in to follow this  
socman

Crash on Startup: MAC Users

Are you having the game crash on startup and are playing the MAC version?  If so, post here along with as many details as you can.

On 2/22/2016 at 0:20 PM, socman said:

Are you having the game crash on startup and are playing the MAC version?  If so, post here along with as many details as you can.

Whenever I update the MAC for the first time, the download successfully occurs and then when I launch the game, I get to the title screen and there's a crash. When I relaunch the game, everything works fine.

Yes also having the same problem to a certain degree. For me the issue only occurs when 'starting a new life' on graphical settings anything other than their lowest possible option. When set to the lowest the game runs fine until about  35+ nuggets of which case they cannot build anything and are condemned to continuously overstocking materials (typically stone).

I will add bug log when I get the chance and hope that it's a relatively easy fix since the low graphics setting don't do the game justice from other videos I've seen.

Running on Sierra OS with 16GB RAM and Nvidia GE (something) card

As soon as in inputed the game key, the app crashed. I relaunched it and an error window ("Fatal error") popped up. 

I'm running on:

OS X El Capitan (10.11.16)

3.1 GHz Intel Core i5

8GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Lastly, since I haven't even gone past this and can't play the game, I had NO CLUE what the answer in the security question on the sign up page was (What are people in the game called?). When I try to sign up with Facebook, it also gives me an error. I had to go through the forums and figure it out. I really want to play this game and help improve it. It's discouraging when you make it difficult just to sign up.

Screen Shot 2017-02-12 at 9.51.36 AM.png

Sign in to follow this