AgentMJ

Issues encountered in first few playthroughs (resolved)

Client/version: PC standalone download V0.04_1601152036

Issue in game

Can replicate: Yes, happens most playthroughs

The “assign worker” button in the construction hut does not work all of the time. I’ve been sure to leave workers unassigned so that there were extras that could be assigned, however, I often click on the button and nothing happens. It works sometimes, but I can't tell what is different about those times. Additionally, I have found that if I assign 1 worker to the construction hut, I’ll lose 2 available workers. I was able to find an idle nugget one time when this happened when the game said I had 0 available/idle workers. Assigning the nugget to the construction hut worked as if the nugget was an available worker.

Issue in game

Can replicate: Yes, by clicking on the text.

Worker productivity text disappears when clicked on. I saw that this has happened before, but it still seems to be an issue in the latest version.

Guest AlexK

Hi AgentMJ,

Thank you for this report. When you have free Nuggets, and you can't assign them to constructors hut they're probably either resting/ eating or mating. This will be resolved in future updates, we're aware of this.

Thank you!

hey man, we already have a bug with the mating process. when your nuggets are mating they disappear from the epicenter panel, the team is working on it, can you check if the mating process is not in cause with your bug ? if not i'll try to replicate it !! 

Thanks for your help and thanks for the report format !!

Thank you for the replies. I'll try to check out whether the mating process is the cause whenever I get a chance to play again. Seems like that would make sense.

New epicenter panel, bug resolved !