Sign in to follow this  
Guest CM Mirror

Patch Notes V 0.0.4 (Dark Light)

Guest CM Mirror

0bqG8l_-zosajht2TRlmFKGkrg7J63ekL8ERi2I2

PATCH NOTES 0.0.4 (Dark Light)

Please note: Patch 0.0.4 (Dark Light) primarily focuses on balancing and some bug fixes as the majority of our team was on vacation for the better part of December. As such, the patch is smaller than the previous. The following patch will be much larger to compensate for this.

Bug Fixes:

• Fixed an issue where the resource piles of a construction site were not visible

• Fixed an issue with the News Log window that caused its content to flicker

• Other structures will now not be able to be constructed on top of the farm plots

• Fixed a performance issue during dragging the UI windows

• Reversed the scroll bar of the Farm Panel's crop selection section

• Fixed an issue that caused tooltips not to fade away

New Content:

• Settings Panel

• Selecting a planet object will now reveal information about the object

UI Design:

• Settings screen

• Workers ID card font fix

• Main UI population icon change

• Atlas upgrade and optimisation

Gameplay Changes:

• Maximum Fertile Female at a time: from 2 to 3

• Nugget Maximum Carry Capacity: from 3 to 10 (not final will be balanced more)

• Idle Stamina Decrease Pet Tick: from -0.2 to -0.1

• Default Task Stamina Decrease Per Tick: from -0.5 to -0.3

• Buildings Construction Process

• Building Farm Time: from 5 to 120

• Building Stone Hut: from 20 to 60

• Building Warehouse: from 5 to 120

• Building Bonfire: from 5 to 60

• Building construction hut: from 5 to 60

• Increase amount of rabbits

• Planet Day Night Cycle Increased: from 480 to 560

• Bonfire disabled for future balancing(edited)

Edited by CM Mirror

Thanks for the patch so quickly after XMAS time and its fully understandable that some might still be on holiday.

ok game works really well now, As for building and placing down buildings can work but i found that the FARM does not work, and the two icons that used to control your research do not work but there is a green light up there that flashes.

The people build and everything is funky on that, no bugs other from when some people go to the waters edge to collect food and hammer on the water, can create a sounds like there hammering on rock :).

Played a good couple of minutes enough for the full circle to almost be filled up, and at that point there was no more building and close to 300 stone and wood and also seems to not be taken into account when building.

Where is the food meter ? so we know how much food the viligers have ? we have stone, wood, oil, and steel. No food ? Anyways

Thanks for the update :).

Thanks for the patch so quickly after XMAS time and its fully understandable that some might still be on holiday.

ok game works really well now, As for building and placing down buildings can work but i found that the FARM does not work, and the two icons that used to control your research do not work but there is a green light up there that flashes.

The people build and everything is funky on that, no bugs other from when some people go to the waters edge to collect food and hammer on the water, can create a sounds like there hammering on rock :).

Played a good couple of minutes enough for the full circle to almost be filled up, and at that point there was no more building and close to 300 stone and wood and also seems to not be taken into account when building.

Where is the food meter ? so we know how much food the viligers have ? we have stone, wood, oil, and steel. No food ? Anyways

Thanks for the update :).

thanks for the feedback lemonrev!  Please post any bugs you find in the bug forum if you dont mind.  Concerning your bug, were you playing tutorial by any chance?

I believe i skipped over the tutorial, and most of those bugs where all though that from start to mid game ie where the full circle is basically complete with buildings from your people.

Which bug would you like to know about further :)

i see some gameplay changes that will extend the time it takes to grow your civilization. is the game time still limited to 20 mins?

i see some gameplay changes that will extend the time it takes to grow your civilization. is the game time still limited to 20 mins?

No, it can theoretically go much longer. You'll have to test out what your computer can handle right now. Also keep in mind that the nugget AI may start to falter more often the longer the game goes on. Short term stability is currently the focus; but work is also being down to help with performance in the long run.

-Landon

Edited by landon912