Jean Deaux

V 0.0.3.151Building construction not occurring past Construction Hut (Not a Bug, Locked)

Version:  0.0.3.1512152225

Part of system : game play

Replicate:  yes

Description:  Build orders are not being completed as described "Huts will be built by construction workers unless there are other orders for building construction".  Once the Construction Hut is built, no other buildings are made except for huts.  Fire, storage, farms, etc are not being built but huts keep going up.  Tested in both Tutorial and Non-tutorial modes.

[...] 0.0.3 changed the way builders and constructors work so builders build only huts, like the constructors hut, while the constructors build the other buildings. Assign a nugget to the constructors hut to make him build the other buildings.

i think you made a mistake, builder on the epicenter panel build hut, and constructor in the constructors hut build other building.

just try again with that information

I don't quite understand what you're trying to say, but I want back in thinking there was a way to assign workers to the construction hut which I couldn't figure out how to do earlier.  But I figured since you appear not to have this issues, I must be doing something wrong.

So what I've figured out is that it's not that you have to assign workers to the Construction Hut, you just have to have Free workers not assigned to anything and then those workers get automatically assigned to the Construction Hut.   My original understanding was that workers I tasked to construction would be assigned to work through the Construction Hut.

I get it now, but I definitely found the instructions confusing.

Edited by Jean Deaux

if You find the construction hut confusing, you're welcome to make a suggestion on the forum suggestion section ?

[...]

I'm not sure you understood how it works, either way I'm going to explain it very clearly with images as also other people are having troubles with the builders/constructors mechanic. BTW the tutorial explains better than me, so it would be better if you followed it and then followed my instructions from point 4.

1. In the priorities menu put one nugget in the builders group. He will start to build huts.352720_2015-12-22_00010.thumb.jpg.d7d4a2
  2. From the building menu select the constructors hut and place it on the ground.(If it's locked, you don't have enough resources. Temporarily assign the two nuggets to gather wood and stones. Remember, after they have gathered atleast 5/5 of wood/stone, to reassign one to the builders.)352720_2015-12-22_00012.thumb.jpg.bdd7f3
  3. The builder will gather the required resources and start to build it.352720_2015-12-22_00014.thumb.jpg.7f0be9
  4. When the constructors hut is built click it and assign one nugget to it. (make sure to have one nugget available in the priorities panel)352720_2015-12-22_00016.thumb.jpg.efc979
  5. The constructor nugget will start to build the other buildings you place on the ground (and repair the ones already built), while the builder will continue to build huts as long as he is in the builders group.

352720_2015-12-22_00019.thumb.jpg.7ecd99

not a bug, i close the topic