Arcticphoenix

wntdll.pdb not loaded (priority)

So I have updated the game recently and I have not been able to play it, because of this new error. :[ 

I have screenshots of the problem and I don't know what else to do at this point... (help) XD

Capture.JPG5.thumb.JPG.103321d45066e6cbeCapture.thumb.JPG.94d839201e4155f19fe680Capture.JPG3.thumb.JPG.b69e8b98662582bcaCapture.JPG4.thumb.JPG.eb602d6381ed05739

I have contacted our "guy" Lets see if he can help you out!

is this steam or standalone?

see if that file even exists on your system.  you may just need to re-register it.

here is a link to some info on similar issues:

http://www.solvusoft.com/en/files/missing-not-found-error/dll/windows/microsoft/msdn-disc-1011/wntdll-pdb-dll/

try at your own risk though.  you could even try just reinstall game.

is this steam or standalone?

see if that file even exists on your system.  you may just need to re-register it.

here is a link to some info on similar issues:

http://www.solvusoft.com/en/files/missing-not-found-error/dll/windows/microsoft/msdn-disc-1011/wntdll-pdb-dll/

try at your own risk though.  you could even try just reinstall game.

It is stand alone, I tried to re register it says it does not exist on my pc I reinstalled the game it still gives me the same error. also I won't risk my 700 dallor pc for that link...^

Below was taken from another website (make sure you open the command prompt in administrator mode):

Option four - fix wntdll.pdb.dll error with System File Checker

Don’t know System File Checker and have never use it before? You should get start to learn something about this useful utility on the Windows system. System File Checker is a utility that can help users to find out and restore the corruptions in Windows system files. It is a safe and good way to fix some corruptions on the system but not always work for solving all the problems, especially when you encounter the missing or corrupted Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file issue. So you can try to fix wntdll.pdb.dll error via scanning and restoring the corrupted file with System File Checker.

ex_contant5.png

Instructions to run System File Checker to fix wntdll.pdb.dll error in Win 8:

1.Move the mouse to the lower-right corner of the screen, click Search

2.Type Command Prompt in the searching box, and right click on Command Prompt in the search result

3.Click to Run as administrator, and type the password it is required to enter it for a confirmation

4.Type “sfc /scannow” in the command prompt, and press Enter

5.Then the utility will start to scan all of protected system files and replace the corrupted ones as much as possible.

6.Finally, when the verification is 100% complete, you will see the result

7.Go to check wether it has been help you fix wntdll.pdb.dll error.

- See more at: http://www.fixpcdllexe.com/filelist/fix-wntdll-pdb-dll.html#sthash.Ook3L7gK.dpuf

Below was taken from another website (make sure you open the command prompt in administrator mode):

Option four - fix wntdll.pdb.dll error with System File Checker

Don’t know System File Checker and have never use it before? You should get start to learn something about this useful utility on the Windows system. System File Checker is a utility that can help users to find out and restore the corruptions in Windows system files. It is a safe and good way to fix some corruptions on the system but not always work for solving all the problems, especially when you encounter the missing or corrupted Windows Resource Protection (WRP) file issue. So you can try to fix wntdll.pdb.dll error via scanning and restoring the corrupted file with System File Checker.

ex_contant5.png

Instructions to run System File Checker to fix wntdll.pdb.dll error in Win 8:

1.Move the mouse to the lower-right corner of the screen, click Search

2.Type Command Prompt in the searching box, and right click on Command Prompt in the search result

3.Click to Run as administrator, and type the password it is required to enter it for a confirmation

4.Type “sfc /scannow” in the command prompt, and press Enter

5.Then the utility will start to scan all of protected system files and replace the corrupted ones as much as possible.

6.Finally, when the verification is 100% complete, you will see the result

7.Go to check wether it has been help you fix wntdll.pdb.dll error.

- See more at: http://www.fixpcdllexe.com/filelist/fix-wntdll-pdb-dll.html#sthash.Ook3L7gK.dpuf

I used that already it says I don't have the file at all... I typed wntdll.pdb.dll on my search tab, my pc can't find it anywhere. I'm using windows 10 and when I mean 10 I mean 8 XD (like I said before it doesn't exist on my pc)  I think the windows 10 update might have gotten rid of it or not if your using windows 10 

Edited by Arcticphoenix

@Arcticphoenix since you have some trouble with the crash on startup topic, i assume you find a way to resolve that issue, can you explain how'd you do ? it could help some other people !!

I move that topic on the resolve one.

This issue is not resolved :[ I did all that was typed above I'm still getting this same loading screen bug form patch 0.0.2 I had no problems getting passed the loading screen back in patch 0.0.1

Edited by Arcticphoenix

ok i report it again with the team to see if they can help you man, sorry for the mistakes.

np' also I tried the command Prompt again, no luck...

Capture.thumb.JPG.42be6a3528a6b6d8241867

Edited by Arcticphoenix

This fault usually means or ntdll.dll corruption or a problem with memory (RAM or CPU cache).  Also, it can be due to some problems with 32-bit subsytem on 64-bit windows (the game itself is 32-bit). Can you provide dxdiag log file?

This fault usually means or ntdll.dll corruption or a problem with memory (RAM or CPU cache).  Also, it can be due to some problems with 32-bit subsytem on 64-bit windows (the game itself is 32-bit). Can you provide dxdiag log file?

Capture.JP.thumb.JPG.0c6306fdb7f6250680bCapture.J.thumb.JPG.3e83f755bbe8e6a451f3

It is better to save report to a text file - I`ll forward it to the lead.

ok

it has been fixed thanks alot guys :D

Great!  Going to lock this post!  If something similar happens in future please create new post and link this thread.