Fixxen

Epicenter Priority window bugs

Topic Title:Epicenter Window issues

Build number: 0.0.1.*

What version you downloaded: dashboard download for PC

What part of the system was the bug/issue encountered in: client itself

Are you able to replicate the problem: yes, happens reliably in each game

Detailed description of the problem: In the window Epicenter Priorities where you assign jobs, on the left side is a little " i " you can click on for more information. When I open mine all the writing is in either Italian or Spanish, don't speak either so I'm not sure which.

Topic Title: Developer Buttons

Build number: 0.0.1.*

What version you downloaded: dashboard for PC

What part of the system was the bug/issue encountered in: client

Are you able to replicate the problem:  yes, reliably happens in each game

Detailed description of the problem: Within the Epicenter Priority window, near the bottom there are 2 icons. One representing a Nugget, and the other a skull and crossbones. Clicking on the nugget icon rapidly spawns new nuggets, the skull and crossbones kills them. I assume these are tools you guys are using to mass produce populations in order to do your work, but they probably shouldn't be accessible to the End User unless you all want us to use them for our own testing as well during the alpha/beta process.

The italian/spanish text "lorem ipsum etc." is actually a fake latin that is very often used in publishing when a page of a publication is set up before the actual text is available. So basically, it just means that the developers haven't had the time yet to fill in the correct information. ;)

Haha I thought it might be something like that. I knew it kind of seemed like latin, but I thought no way they wrote in that much latin on accident so I assumed it had to be Italian or something lol. My first time helping with a project this early in the process. Thanks for the info =).