Yonnimer

Wierd lag?

The game starts to lag right when a 3rd nugget is placed. Before that it works perfectly on great quality. My computer can more then handle the game. If you got any ideas can you please help me?

About Lags : I'm making this the "LAG" page if you don't mind just to consolidate things.

After about 90+ nuggets it lags like crazy. System specs : processor 4,8 Ghz Quad-core/ 6GB Mhz / ATI Radeon HD 5770 1024 MB / OSX Yosemite

Edited by Nebulae
seems to lag past 90 now

The problem with me though is it runs perfectly inlet you spawn just 1 nugget. And my computer can handle the game

You should post your Computer config.

RAM? Windowsversion? And other things.

Yep I'm having similar issues, can play fine for about 10 mins then the performance just plummets.

Specs:
Windows 10 64 bit

Nvidia Geforce GT 640M

Intel i5 3230m 8gb 

Also if I just spawn in a load of nuggets it seems to be fine initially it's only after a certain period of time that it seems to slow down.

Edited by Sooty230

The problem with me though is it runs perfectly inlet you spawn just 1 nugget. And my computer can handle the game

Are you playing the game for a period of time and using the in game reset button? The frame rate drops will persist through every reset. I need to edit my stream from Friday morning and show case this lag. 

Never mind it was my computer being dumb...