carvine1

Workers/Nuggets "stuck"

Nuggets that went through those buildings scaffolds tend to get stuck. They show the moving animation, but don't actually move anywhere.

25hzgh1.jpg

Left it for a couple of minutes, it was still staying there xD

winter came and 1 nugget got stuck at changing clothes it did eat so it didnt die but didnt do anything else

Build number: you can find this in the upper left corner of the game window.

What version you downloaded: DASHBOARD

What part of the system was the bug/issue encountered in: Game Client

Are you able to replicate the problemHave workers eating wile food runs out

Detailed description of the problem: workers get "Stuck" they will eventually starve to death. Sometimes unassigning all workers and then re assigning them frees a few but I always lose some. I have included a picture highlighting all the workers that got stuck. None were saved. as their God I weep for them, and also destroyed their universe; but hey, ya win some ya lose some.

Screenshot (1).png

Click on them and figure out what the job is, unassign everyone from that job. If he moves with in a few seconds you're good. That's how I've gotten around this myself.

same. And they dont gather wood at all

same. And they dont gather wood at all

I got a tip on the chat saying to restart your world, seems that bug is random

restarted, same thing happened

worked after 4th try

Same thing happens to me. They work fine until I task one to gather wood. They gather the first 5 wood fine then they run off into the wood until they make it to a beach where they stay until they starve to death.

Same issue here.  Every worker gathering wood goes to the other side of the planet instead of a tree right next to them, then gets stuck and starves to death.

apparently they hate you and wanted to kill themselves. =)  lol

Getting this as well.

Getting this bug or similar. Workers that are assigned come back to eat but just stand and stare at the food basket. Work around is to unassign the workers and wait one night cycle then assign them again in the morning. This at least lets me keep them alive.

Getting this bug or similar. Workers that are assigned come back to eat but just stand and stare at the food basket. Work around is to unassign the workers and wait one night cycle then assign them again in the morning. This at least lets me keep them alive.

what if they get hungry during the night and you have no stockpiles :P

This seems to work about 30% of the time. 

Guest CM Mirror

Merged with the other nugget stuck topic 

Please remember to make sure there isn't already a topic going for your issue.

I also have the nuggets stuck issue about 10 minutes into the game. But none of them actually starves to death. It is like they are all frozen in time. About ten guys are standing around the epicenter, currently eating, but their food status is unchanged. Two nuggets are in a hut, having permasex (really, they've been at it for five minutes or so, which in terms of a nugget lifespan is the equivalent of 30-40 years). Others are standing in other places, doing nothing. Others are walking back and forth doing nothing, even though they all have a job.

It is quite bizarre, like something from a Star Trek: ToS episode.

This is actually combined with a bunch of other issues occurring at the same time - like the "screen stuck wet" issue that I just posted another thread about, and I am seeing 25 available workers, but I can assign only 24. It is as if some part of the main "game loop" (if there is such a thing) is out of whack, and now a lot of things are not updating correctly anymore, from graphics to worker assignments. 

permasex.thumb.png.c37dc09a85460a6e6e8b3

Edit: 10 minutes now... and still going... remarkable...

Edited by Ruebezahl

Not sure if this is completely related to the general "nuggets stuck" issue, but I have two nuggets stuck in a farm. Or does the farming not yet work as expected?

permaharvest.thumb.png.df02204c6b2b33c62

This lady has been harvesting for five minutes, never leaving the farm, but her stats don't change, i.e. she doesn't get hungry. Dude next to her has been tending for the same time, but same issue - nothing changes. Both of them probably should have died by now. I also didn't see them ever actually creating any food out of all the harvesting and tending.

I first had 2 Nuggets get stuck trying to harvest the same fruit from a tree so I spawned a few more and of course they all went to the same tree and got stuck. Later after a restart, the builders refused to build the farms I placed down, they just idled like some of you are talking about.

Bumping (Badonging?) this thread, as this seems to be an issue that basically everyone seems to encounter sooner or later.

For some reason I don't get most of the bugs reported from many users. I have never seen my nuggets get stuck and I've played really a lot of the game.

I have the same problem. The workaround did not work for me. The nuggets also get stuck during food gathering. They just run but do not move and then die from hunger. I could not reach the 20 min yet but I did not gave up yet ;)

I think both of these are variations of the "Nuggets stuck" topic. :)