bombbad

Not able to download PA

I am unable to download prealpha and am very worried because i can hear others are able to do it. I payed $40 worth and i saw a post saying those before sep 15 or something who paid for it on the website (which i did) will be given a steam key and pre-alpha access. How do i fix this?

I am unable to download prealpha and am very worried because i can hear others are able to do it. I payed $40 worth and i saw a post saying those before sep 15 or something who paid for it on the website (which i did) will be given a steam key and pre-alpha access. How do i fix this?

Nobody has downloaded the pre alpha...trust me I have been sitting at my computer since the shit storm started this morning about pre alpha disappearing from the dashboard for KS backers.

I'm curious, where did you hear that other were able to download it ?? 

I'm curious, where did you hear that other were able to download it ?? 

Mirror posted a manual on how to download the pre-alpha and play it so i assume others have the game and key.

We covered this in chat when you asked there Bombbad:

* Pre-alpha has not released yet.

* No one can access Pre-alpha yet.

* All proper backer keys are redeemable on Steam.

* But only Kickstarter backers will be able to access the Pre-alpha through Steam.

* Everyone else will have a copy of the Universim sat in their library that is locked until Early Access begins sometime in the future.

* So all others with Pre-Alpha access will have to access the Pre-alpha through the launcher downloaded from your backers page.

Posting the same on forums won't change what's the case just because you don't like the answer. :P

Edited by Tikigod

Guest AlexK

I can confirm guys. It's all under control. You'll see new pre-alpha in your account very soon with new key. We're not showing it right now because you can activate it on Steam and we will need to patch steam game first. So give us few extra hours and we will see you in pre-alpha ;)

I can confirm guys. It's all under control. You'll see new pre-alpha in your account very soon with new key. We're not showing it right now because you can activate it on Steam and we will need to patch steam game first. So give us few extra hours and we will see you in pre-alpha ;)

That's good news thanks! And after the nightmare you guys be back working on the game! Again thanks for the heads up news! B)

Guest CM Mirror

PA is not out yet as many have stated (Including Alex) the framework in the PA sub forum is simply set up so that once the PA does go live, it's all ready for you guys.

Emails will go out once the PA is ready for download. Until that time, anyone claiming they have the PA and are playing it, simply isn't telling you the truth.

I'm going to lock this thread as the OP's question has been answered.

Information regarding the PA, and release can be found here: