Susanna

DISCUSSION - Nugget Fashion Week 2015

Legendary Kira also your nuggets are great !! :-) 

greeting

Brillo

lol thank you. im flattered.

I'm confused. I've just noticed a huge extension on the "Submissions" topic and yet it says in bold on the main topic page  October 7th 11:59 etc...

Why the extension? And especially why such an extensive extension!? And why such a specific date? No one else finds this strange or a bit makeshift? Maybe it's just the 'aspie' in me but still...

I'm confused. I've just noticed a huge extension on the "Submissions" topic and yet it says in bold on the main topic page  October 7th 11:59 etc...

Why the extension? And especially why such an extensive extension!? And why such a specific date? No one else finds this strange or a bit makeshift? Maybe it's just the 'aspie' in me but still...

maybe its because they havnt had many entriesonly reason i can think of ......unless theres another delay coming lol

:lol: I hear ya... but still, this sounds like such a specific date... the 21st? why?

:lol: I hear ya... but still, this sounds like such a specific date... the 21st? why?

beats me they must have picked it out of a hat ;)

So any news on how to contest is gonna continue now that the upload period is over?

Guest CM Mirror

So any news on how to contest is gonna continue now that the upload period is over?

We've extended the contest period till the 21st. you can see the new details in the original post of this thread, the rules thread and the submission thread.

Guest CM Mirror

it was two more Wednesdays from the original close date.

Sorry Mirror! Brainfart! I'm counting from France which is + 9 hrs duh... thanks! 

We've extended the contest period till the 21st. you can see the new details in the original post of this thread, the rules thread and the submission thread.

lol wish i knew earlier then hours before deadline XD. have more ideas for drawnings, and even 2 weeks isnt enough time for me since im slow haha

Guest CM Mirror

lol wish i knew earlier then hours before deadline XD. have more ideas for drawnings, and even 2 weeks isnt enough time for me since im slow haha

It was a very last minuet decision, sorry about that! 

Guest CM Mirror

@spiderweb I believe your submission must be contained in one image. You can have as many nuggets in that image that you want but it can not be multiple images.

dont worry about it lol. more time is Always good no matter the amount!

Just a suggestion that the forum category description for the content get updated to reflect the new deadline as well. :)

You can't enter multiple images, but you can put multiple outfits in the same image.  

Sorry but this whole thing is still not making too much sense to me. What are you guys calling an "image" and what is an "entry". Potentially you could have a bunch of different styles/series/nuggets into one image and it would be essentially the same as posting a different entry with each of these. So in other words whether you separate the images or lay them out into one page the content will be the same.

Guest CM Mirror

Sorry but this whole thing is still not making too much sense to me. What are you guys calling an "image" and what is an "entry". Potentially you could have a bunch of different styles/series/nuggets into one image and it would be essentially the same as posting a different entry with each of these. So in other words whether you separate the images or lay them out into one page the content will be the same.

Hopefuly this helps clear it up:

If an entrant wants to submit a single image with a hundred Nuggets on it, that's his/her decision. Volume is certainly not a substitute for quality, and I'm not sure judges want to squint at a hundred tiny Nuggets. Furthermore, the artwork will be judged as a whole. So if there are a hundred designs in one piece of artwork and we only like a few of those designs, we're not likely to select that piece for the top ten. A submission featuring a single excellent design will more than likely be selected over a submission featuring one excellent design hidden among nine other mediocre ones.

Submissions to the thread are final, so put the finishing touches on before you post. Hope that clears things up.

sure does! thanks

edit : maybe this post should be stickied somewhere more visible in the beginning of the "rules" or "submission" part (?)

Edited by Nebulae

Guest CM Mirror

Just a suggestion that the forum category description for the content get updated to reflect the new deadline as well. :)

Should be changed now. Thank you for the suggestion.

sure does! thanks

edit : maybe this post should be stickied somewhere more visible in the beginning of the "rules" or "submission" part (?)

I'll look into seeing if a single post can be stickied if not I'll speak with Susanna about adding the clarification to the original post.

@spiderweb I believe your submission must be contained in one image. You can have as many nuggets in that image that you want but it can not be multiple images.

This is what I was talking about. Whether we choose to insert different files into one post or lay the same images out into one page/file and post it, how does that really change anything except for the mechanics of how one does it? Visually, it's the same thing isn't it? Like Spiderweb said "Now one image" ("one" would be one file for you, if I understand correctly, instead of more than one file in one post but still from the viewer's perspective we can't really see the difference...) Also please note that I'm in no way trying to be difficult, just trying to understand it.

Edited by Nebulae

This is what I was talking about. Whether we choose to insert different files into one post or lay the same images out into one page/file and post it, how does that really change anything except for the mechanics of how one does it? Visually, it's the same thing isn't it? Like Spiderweb said "Now one image" ("one" would be one file for you, if I understand correctly, instead of more than one file in one post but still from the viewer's perspective we can't really see the difference...) Also please note that I'm in no way trying to be difficult, just trying to understand it.

there is a discussion thread for this exact thing.. would be nice to go there. would also be nice if comments here would be deleted or moved or something. only submissions

that poor flamingo killed to make that dress :P

So is the contest over ?????

The deadline has been extended! You can now submit your artwork through Wednesday, October 21, 2015 (11:59 PM PST).

would u please stop posting in the submission thread-_-

any idea when the voting will begin?

Any idea WHERE the voting will begin?