Malaras

Well after reading posts and such and delay, Where do i request a refund at?

Didn't know some things till after i ordered, That this has been delayed a year or more etc etc. Would like to request a refund please. Where do i send an e-mail or whatever that is required. 

Thanks,

Edited by Malaras

Yeah, likewise.  I didn't know they've been doing this delaying thing for a while now

I'd also like to know the answer to this question and will keep checking back.

The issues with cryptivo have kept piling and piling up since I backed this project:

1. My name wasn't listed in the backers list - small cookies I didn't care much about it.

2. I've had to create a forum account on 3 different occasions. For some reason my account continues to get deleted and no one seems to know why,

3. The one we all hate, the delays. At first it wasn't a big deal I was happy to wait for something with a little more functionality. But here we are nearly a year past the initial pre-alpha release date being told it's delayed again by "a few weeks" which I'm sure is promising more than they will follow through with.

I really wanted this game to be awesome, I really wanted it to be a success. But after all the hassles and failures in customer support I'd rather just get my money back and say so long to a game I'll probably never end up playing anyways. What a HUGE disappointment, if you guys at crytivo aren't embarassed - you should be.

Thanks for the link.

Me, I don't want a refund. To me, owning the game, as described, and the game being made, as described, is still worth the $100 I paid.
However, I also don't want to have wasted that money, and hope the devs will become more accountable.
For that, they will have to get more organised, which would also improve their productivity, for their and our sakes.

To be fair, when we backed the game, we knew what we were getting into. There is a certain level of naivety or "extreme optimism" on all sides in this kind of situation. The developers have to be extremely optimistic to believe they can do something that experienced development teams backed by big studios couldn't even do. And we, the backers, have to be extremely optimistic to believe that this is possible. So frankly, it's a gamble. But sometimes, that kind of gamble pays off. I think at this point, there's still hope. 

I like how crytivo is avoiding these questions. I seriously think this is what you all can look forward to even once the game hits your PCs. Lack of empathy/sympathy seems to be the name of their game. The latest update confirmed my thoughts about getting a refund. After waiting and waiting, push back after push back we get a whole 20 minutes of game play. But don't worry! You can play that 20 minutes over and over and over again. This project is a joke, and has been from the start. Back out now if you're able. It's all I can suggest.

I like how crytivo is avoiding these questions. I seriously think this is what you all can look forward to even once the game hits your PCs. Lack of empathy/sympathy seems to be the name of their game. The latest update confirmed my thoughts about getting a refund. After waiting and waiting, push back after push back we get a whole 20 minutes of game play. But don't worry! You can play that 20 minutes over and over and over again. This project is a joke, and has been from the start. Back out now if you're able. It's all I can suggest.

It's been said before... https://theuniversim.com/contact-us

It's been said before... https://theuniversim.com/contact-us

Yes, and all they will tell you is to talk to kickstarter. Who, in turn, will tell you to talk to crytivo. When you look in kickstarter's agreement it also states to contact the project owners after a campaign has ended. When you point this out to crytivo, they stop contacting you/responding to your emails. Top notch customer service to match the garbage pre-alpha they put out. Figure since I'm stuck with a game I don't want I should suck it up and contribute to the complaints of how they can make it better. Hopefully in the long run they don't disappoint as much as they have in the short term.

Just bumping this thread back. It's November 2017 now and we are STILL in Alpha. I'm starting to feel that development will never be completed. If it does the game will be a shell of what the developers promised. Very ambitious game.... YES, I agree. Maybe updating the 2016 timeline from Beta to release would be a good idea. 

This game is so far from its original pitch now it might as well be another Godus by 22cans. Wich was a disaster. I was a moron when i backed this with 210$ and i wish i could have a refund. The original pitch back in 14' sounded amazing. no micromanagement. Make choices, see what your worshippers would do and punish them if you werent satisfied sounded awesome. I loved the idea. Finally something new. But it seems like the developers are moving into the general genre and are wanting to milk as much players as possible. Wich makes me quite sad. They are moving away from the pitch they originally sold on to change the game even further. There is too much micromanagement even to this date. 

Don't give up so early. Have a bit faith and give them time. They do their best. Wait a bit more. Have faith. People leaving the ship do not help. People supporting them and openly say what's wrong and what's good help to improve the game direction. :) And Peter Molyneux ran away with the money and left Godus still in ea... to this point. The Universim team cares... They only need time and feedback.

I'm not giving up either. I just recently build a new computer now I am more excited then ever to retry this game once more! Today computer's are better!